R500 discount off on recovery of a lounge suite
10% off on labour on recovering anything else..
Hurry up don’t miss out…
Thank you for your ongoing support, stay blessed in JESUS name…
A FEW GOOD TIPS ON FURNITURE
1.When your lounge suite is heavy, it is worth while recovering it, that means it’s made with good wood.
2.When buying a new lounge suite, and you feel the cushions in the shop is sitting nice and soft and comfortable,you should know that the sponge in there is low density foam. And will probably not last you a year or two.
3. Most of the lounge suites build today are made with pallet wood and low density foam, to save on costs, and sell them as cheap as possible.
4.When buying a genuine leather lounge suite, and the guy selling it to you tells you it is genuine leather, don’t take their word,test it for yourself by smelling the furniture, if it smells like plastic it is vinyl or bonded leather,which is not genuine leather. but if it smells like animal skin, it is a wild smell,than you know that you are buying genuine leather.
N.B So please don’t be fooled by the looks of a lounge suite, make sure before you buy.
You can also phone us for advise, we are here to help.
FIX IT UPHOLSTERY
WE FIX FURNITURE, AND UPHOLSTER ANY FURNITURE
IF IT CAN BE COVERED,WE’LL COVER IT FOR YOU!!!
Repairing/Fixing Furniture, Protective-guard and Re-upholstery:
- Reupholster of furniture to look like new
- Making new patio cushions for outdoor furniture.
- Fixing broken springs of furniture, not restoration of wood (Lounge suites,dining-room chairs )
- Headboards, to recover like new, and making of headboards to customer specification
- Fiber protector – covers all the fibers off the fabric of the furniture for better protection. it is better than scotch guard. fiber protector last 3-5 years. The scotch-guard only lasts for 6 months, if treated right.
- No job to big or to small, we are willing to take up challenges, we take pride in what we do, customer satisfaction is our goal.